HR is a rapidly evolving profession – new strategies, tools and policies for HR professionals to lead their organizations are evolving too. Just as technology changes our workplaces, it’s changing HR – we need to constantly look for opportunities in these changes, embrace them, and be prepared for how business, culture, technology, and society will shift next.
Do you have innovative solutions to HR and business challenges? Do you have insights from past changes to help navigate what the future of our profession looks like?
We want our attendees to be prepared for where HR is going in the next five years and beyond. If you can help them do this with case studies, examples and best practices you should apply to speak at HR Undefined today!
About the HR Undefined 2018 Conference: Change Collective
The HR Undefined 2018 Conference encourages you to lead the Change Collective. We are focusing on how ideas that start and succeed in one workplace can become best practices for our entire profession. What success do you want to share?
- Read the tips for successful applications here.
- Download and complete the Speaker Abstract Form - take a few days to do this.
- Gather a 200px x 200px photo (or larger) of yourself and one of your co-presenter if applicable
- Complete this webform by September 15 - this is where you upload your Speaker Abstract
- You will hear back from CPHR Alberta by October 15, 20167 regarding the status of your application.