Please Read The Following Carefully
This document sets out the disclaimers, terms and conditions under which the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of Alberta (CPHRAB) allows you to use our website whether you do so to find out information about our memberships and services or whether you purchase a membership, service or item from us.
The CPHR Alberta may change these disclaimers, terms and conditions from time to time by posting the changes on the website. You should review these disclaimers, terms and conditions each time you visit this website. Your continued access or use of the site will mean that you agree to any changes.
By accessing any portion of the CPHR Alberta website and the HR Undefined website, the user agrees to the terms and conditions set out below.
1. All products and services of CPHR Alberta and affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable agreements governing their use.
2. The Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of the CPHR Alberta and HR Undefined site. In the event of any conflict, the terms provided in the pages of the CPHR Alberta site and the HR Undefined will govern.
3. Any unprotected e-mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration. We do not encourage anyone to send personal or financial information as CPHR Alberta are not responsible for and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages in connection with an e-mail sent by you to CPHR Alberta or an e-mail sent by CPHR Alberta to you at your request.
4. The CPHR Alberta does not endorse nor approve of any third parties or their advice, opinions, information, products or services as expressed or implied by any Information.
5. Links from or to websites outside the CPHR Alberta site are meant for convenience only. The CPHR Alberta does not review, endorse, approve or control, and is not responsible for any sites linked from or to the CPHR Alberta site and the HR Undefined site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and the CPHR Alberta will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and the CPHR Alberta is not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
6. You also agree to release and hold harmless the CPHR Alberta from and against any and all liability, claims, damages, actions, and costs, arising out of or in connection with your use, review or reproduction of the CPHR Alberta website and the HR Undefined website.
7. The CPHR Alberta shall not be liable to you and/or any third party for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use of, or reliance upon, the CPHR Alberta website and the HR Undefined website including, but not limited to, any lost profits, lost opportunities, special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages, regardless of your advice to CPHR Alberta to the contrary.
8. The contents, but not any logo or other visual representation, of the CPHR Alberta website and the HR Undefined website or related website may be used and reproduced solely for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes provided that it is not modified and that you do not delete any copyrights and other legal or proprietary notices contained therein. Such information may not otherwise be used, reproduced, broadcast, published or re-disseminated without the prior written permission of CPHR Alberta.